I've decided that I am DEFINITELY going to Mayberry Days next year - and Ken
Anderson (and Mrs. ?Ken) - you have to be there too!

We have a full year to plan. Don't forget your shaving lotion when you pack!
And before you take off, make sure you have a paper sack full of sandwiches.
I'm even taking some piccalilli relish.

Before I get my plane ticket, I'm going to discuss it with my friends and
family - you know you can't skimp on the discussion phase of an important
decision like this - it's what separates us from the animals.

Peggy

" I started telling people I was from here - and then I decided it was time to
make the move to Mayberry - my home town...."