Andy absently plays a few notes on Aunt Bee's piano in "Barney's Physical" when
he and Aunt Bee are trying to figure out a way to make Barney taller and
heavier, and of course he plays the tuba in the Mayberry town band. He also
plays a pair of maracas in the epilogue of "A Trip to Mexico."

Paul Mulik