Well, I started this a while back and then got distracted...Listening to
Leonard Blush I guess, and the Mayberry Podcast Two Chairs No Waiting.
Actually just work and family chores, but anyway.... With Allan's help,
I've posted a new Andy Page on the Mayberry Gossip Club/Historical
Society.

I realized that I had I worked on the pages of Mr. Scwamp, Tom Jacobs,
Nice Dress Nellie...and others, but no one had taken time to build a
tribute page to Andy (on this site)

So here it is, but I need help.  I got stuck on his favorite foods.  So
let me know what to fill out there.  Also any other key facts
missing...Now I know we could write a book on Andy, but this is meant to
be a simple one-page.

http://www.mayberry.info/history/index.php?title=Andy_Taylor

I guess we all just take Andy for granted, so it's time we have his page
on this site.

My next goal on the site is to set up a page for another Background
Actor.  Bob James, and Tom Kessel, this is due to you guys discovery
about the man Tom calls Schwamp's brother.
  Bob, I know you have some pictures..and Tom you may have a list of his
episode appearances.  If you can help me with that.  Allan and I will
get his page set up.

I hope this finds Marsha well by now.  When she was ailin' I'm sure
everything stooped at the Mayberry Home Inn. (did I get that right?).
I'll bet her husband can cook eggs and that's about it.

Thanks All.  I enjoy our little virtual visit each day.

The Untrained Voice