The December 1st episode of Two Chairs No Waiting podcast will be about the WBMUTBB Anniversary. I read the e-mail that Aunt Bee of Orlando account of meeting Don Knotts down at Disney several years ago to demonstrate some of the wonderful Mayberry memories that folks share here on the WBMUTBB Digest.

I also used our recent "Were there every any female deputies in Mayberry?" question and gave Keith credit for answering the question. I also go through several trivia questions so I hope you enjoy it.

18 years of WBMTUBB Digest...wow. You folks are special and I've known so many of you for longer than I've been married....some remember when my 13 year old son was born (19 Dec is his 13th birthday). You're very special to me and I'm thankful for friends like you!

--Allan
Two Chairs No Waiting - Andy Griffith Show Fan Podcast
http://mayberry.com/podcasts/