dear TAGS,

i have one more person wearing glasses and possibly 2 more.

The piano lady in the choir group in Barney and the Choir.  it is so funny when
they are finally singing good ol 14A, when barney rings the doorbell and she
puts her hand across her mouth.

possible:  the Chinese man when he was adding up the noodle order.  hey you
tell them they are off their noodle!

possible:  Ms. Sprague when she was reading a book and she took them off to
answer the door in i think when andy and helen and howard and the nurse were
dating and helen convinced andy to go over and talk to his mother.

i'm afraid we are going to have to leave.

mother?

she doesn't answer the phone.

ms. fairchild:  Maybe you should call the doctor.

helen:  it's that mother of his.

Sand Mt. Mizzus Why-lee

teresa sigler

Phil. 4:13  I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me