Merry Christmas! We've been working hard to get our online card ready this year. It's taken some time to finish up but its finally ready!

Jan, Adam and I hope you enjoy this years card. It's always fun trying to think of a new twist on the Mayberry theme and for some reason, Charlie Brown was on our minds this year so here we are. Mayberry and Charlie Brown...I believe this might be a first time for this combination.

http://mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/anewsome/private/christmascard2009.html

The card is done in "Flash" so you'll need that but most people already have that plug-in installed so it should work fine. As a bonus, you might like to see The Ghosts of Christmas Past in the form of all the "old" online Christmas cards from our family dating back from 1997 through 2008.
The Ghosts of Christmas Past
<http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/anewsome/private/christmascards.htm>http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/anewsome/private/christmascards.htm

We hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas!!!! May the Lord bless you with happiness and smiles.

*Allan Newsome *
  "The Andy Griffith Show" Rerun Watchers Club - Webmaster
            http://www.mayberry.com/
  "Two Chair's No Waiting - Mayberry Internet Radio Show (Podcast)"
            http://www.mayberry.com/podcasts/