First of all let me add my thanks to Allan for another great Christmas Card. Isn't he a prince of a fellow.

Secondly, I have to share the fun I have been having at the super market where I work. During this festive time of year so many people are buying lots of special foods including a lot of special potato items. So I have been wishing people a "Happy Potato Week" or asking them if they are celebrating National Potato Week because they have so many potatoes. I have noticed too a huge increase in the sale of "sprits". I just hope the people aren't buying it for just plain everyday guzzling. Actually most of them are using the potatoes for their lefsa making. But I never can pass up the opportunity to throw in some Mayberry talk now and again. I also get to use my butter someone up and egging them on line a lot too lately.

I would also like to wish everyone here at the Digest a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year. This is just such a special little corner of the world where so many special people gather each day to take a few moments to share their love for that wonderful place called Mayberry. I am so honored and privileged to be able to be a part of it and I am so proud to be able to say that I am a member of the Mayberry Digest. Blessings to each of you and may you each find Peace on Earth and may you share your Goodwill to Man.

Ken and Linda Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
715-839-8470