Here is another one of those Mayberry inconsistencies that I noticed today.  In
the January 1962 show "The Jinx", Floyd mentions to everyone that Henry Bennett
jinxed his son and caused him to miss a fly ball in the little league game.
However, only 10 months later in the show "Floyd The Gay Deceiver", Floyd tells
Andy he is a widower.  Well then who has been taking care of this little league
boy while Floyd is at work?  And how come the boy is never around the barber
shop?  And how come Floyd never mentioned his boy to Mrs Grayson?

On a completely different subject, I agree that the pictures of 40 acres are
beautiful and I have looked at all of them.  However, looking at the facades of
Mayberry kinda makes me sad because it reminds me that Mayberry is not a real
place.  If I do not look at the pictures, I can believe in my mind that
Mayberry is a real place, not a Hollywood set.

Orville Hendricks - Butter and Egg Man.  I am a real person, and so is my wife
Martha.  I hope she likes the apron I got her for Christmas.  I bought it from
Bert Miller and it only cost 87 cents.