I think Harry may be right about my having a Count Compellsion. So here is the deal. I will not mention the Count any more, OK, Good now that I have said that you can count on me for keeping my word. I have to go now and count the gifts I got for Christmas because all those folks who gave me something are counting on me to send thank you cards. Then I am going to read my new book "The Count of Monty Crisco" Then I have to work on my plans on what I am going to enter in our County Fair next summer. So you see I have a lot of things that will help me keep my mind off my compellsion.

Happy New Year one and all.

Ken and Linda Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
715-839-8470
[email protected]
www.mayberryreflections.com

_______________________________________________
WBMUTBB mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/

Reply via email to