Hi Gang -

The Tuesday night phone test worked great.  We had a ball chatting, some of us
on the phone conference and some just in the chat program on the website, or
both.   There were around ten of us, give or take, and it proved the technology
worked out great.

I hope a lot of you will plan on joining us this Saturday night, and we can
make this a regular thing.  A little "Mayberry After Midnite" fun.  We thought
9:30 would be a good time.  Everyone should be back at home from eating at the
Cracker Barrel by then :)

Mike Peacock
Connersville In

"A little sweet tea and spicy talk" - Clara