Have you ever watched an episode and wished it had turned out differently?
Every time I see The Church Organ, I can't help but think the ending could have
been better. Remember, Mr. Robinson was selling his organ to raise money for a
new barn. So instead of the conflict being resolved by having Clara making
goo-goo eyes at him like a silly schoolgirl, wouldn't it have been much more
satisfactory if the men of the church all got together and BUILT the new barn?

Paul Mulik

P.S. Lots of people pronounce the word coupe as "coo-pay."  Paul Harvey, for
one, always pronounced it that way.