Frank Smith. Ok so your Helen Crumps teacher friend from Raleigh. No big deal
with me but Andys getting pretty upset about it, with your book smarts and
worldly ways.  Why were you sitting on the same side of the dinner table at the
diner with Helen ? You and Helen were supposed to be working at the school. No
books or work to be looking over seen at the diner, so why are you sitting next
to Helen ?

Andy even mentioned you being on the same side of the table to Helen to her,
and in her tirade about her life being her own personal business didnt address
the issue he brought up.  So why are you sitting on the same side of the table
with Helen ?

Your awful lucky eagle eye Barn isnt around.

I always welcome everyone that would like to post their picture at

http://www.pbase.com/kippercat/the_andy_griffith_show to please send it and a
short letter on their appeal to TAGS to hollandsh...@yahoo.com

thanks

Holland