I presented my Mayberry "What's Your Hurry?" Power Point at our city Sunrise Exchange Club this morning. Would you believe there was an Otis in the group and also a Floyd who was an actual barber? And the Otis who attended resembled our Otis Campbell so we all had a good chuckle over that. The group included doctors, pastors, and quite a few retired businessmen and it was so great to talk with them after the program and hear about their love of Mayberry and how so many of them still watch it on a regular basis. I was told that my presentation was one of the most interesting ones they have had. I began by telling them I was a motivational speaker and I was there to motivate them to slow down and ask them selves that important question "What's Your Hurry?"

Ken Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire WI 54701
kanderson8...@charter.net