Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:07:49 -0800

Floyd walks a few steps in the episode I think it is called " Barneys'
Physical" where they are having the 5 yr party for Barney at the courthouse.
It is just 2-3 steps.

Johnna

Fayetteville, AR

This is interesting, as that was the scene where I first thought I was noticing
that Floyd didn't do any real walking. As I recall, first you see him standing
propped up by the courthouse back wall, behind where Thelma Lou is laying out
her cake. Then she takes the cake and walks into the back room and calls Floyd
to come hide with them but you don't see him actually moving other than
shifting his upper body slightly. When Barney walks in, you see everyone pop
out of the back room but you don't see Floyd until the camera has shifted to
Barney then back to the surprise group. But that's coming strictly from my
memory, and most likely from the butchered TVLand version, so I'm definitely
going to look more closely the next time it plays on Me-TV which does a great
job of keeping the episodes virtually intact.

HistoryBuff