gloria bruce
I woke up this morning around 4 because we had an earthquake.  I live in
Illinois near Chicago and we're in the New Madrid System.  I thought at first
it might have been the loaded goat blowing up but I don't think we have any
accessible dynamite that I know of here in the Burbs.

I'm also in the Chicago burbs and had just gotten up when it hit. But I
immediately thought my aging refrigerator was doing an imitation of Aunt Bee's
quaking & shaking "bargain" freezer! Goats & freezers - I guess we're not
attuned to earthquakes!

HistoryBuff