I always imagined Juanita to be a younger version of Flo from the "Alice"
series.  Maybe with a bleach blonde (blonde right out of a bottle) boufant
hairdo and lots of makeup.  I'm sure she called the customers "Sugar" and
"Hun".  In the 60's there were a lot of waitresses in southern diners who
looked and sounded like that.

I always thought Sarah to be a thin woman in her 50's who liked to talk and
wanted to keep up all the goings on in Mayberry ("Listenin' in again!).  I
think she would look similar to the lady who talked about her sister with the
long teeth...The Beaver.

My two cents for the day,

Harry in Salem, VA

"Niiiiita, Juaaaaanita"