I have a question for the group.  I was just watching the episode "Mayberry on
Record" (I think that's the name) where a man comes into town to record folk
music and the townsfolk invest in his record.  Floyd is HILARIOUS in this
episode by the way.  I can't tell you how many times I've said "OH SURE!!" from
that episode (when Andy says, we believe him, don't we, boys?)

Anyway, my question is, does anyone know who the musicians are that play with
Andy when they record the bluegrass music?  I'm almost certain they were
actually playing their instruments (as opposed to Jim Lindsey...) and they
looked like a bluegrass band of the time.  Anyone know who they were?  This was
before the Darlings came along - probably the first bluegrass on the Andy
Griffith Show.

Thanks!
John Foster