I was watching an episode of Cash Cab yesterday on the Discovery Channel when
three people got in the cab - a man, a woman and a young girl. The young girl
sat on the right side of the back seat as the camera viewed her. After the
camera angle changed and returned to include her in the scene, she was on the
left side of the back seat. The camera angle again changed and when it returned
to include her in the scene, she was back again on the right side. I am
normally not that observant but after reading the Digest for many years, it
reminded me of all the times people have noticed things here on the Digest that
are different in scenes from Mayberry, including the window in Otis' s cell
(good observation). But, I am willing to bet that people will not be talking
about, enjoying  and learning from Cash Cab episodes 50 years from now like
they still are from TAGS. It's a tribute to the quality and value of TAGS. -
The Gollywobbler