Here are the new seasons of programs that begin this week on Dish Network.   If
you don't have Dish, you can choose your own cable or satallite
provider.  Click on each day of the week to see what seasons are beginning on
that day.  There are 40 starting today (Sunday), including Season 2 of TAGS.
I have used Locate TV for a few years.  It is the best program/celebrity
"finder" that I have ever found on the internet.  They send you emails to
remind you when your movie, sports, tv series, specials, are going to be on
your particular cable or satellite network.  You can also make a list
of actors/actresses that you like and they will find the programs that they are
going to be in that week and send you an email.  So, if you want to know when
Andy or Don is going to be in a movie or show, you'll always know ahead of
time.  It's a great website.
ANDREA  (My husband's been known to roll his pant legs up like Opie)