What if someone came into the Mt Airy Police Station and

said " What yall didnt know was the Andy Griffith Statue was under my 24 hour
constant

surveillance and I hold in my hand the folder which contains the picture of
said perpetrator that vandalized said statue.

And you could see the Chief and everyone standing around anxiously peering at
the folder as the pic is slowly drawn out.   And its the same picture that
Barney took of himself in the great filling station robbery !!!

What do you think would happen to this fellow ?

If it was in Mayberry you might hear Andys """ welllllll " or " i got a right
mind to arrest you " or "citizens arrest citizens arrest" or Barneys " Halt "
!!!

   Any others ?

Trying to make light of a unpleasant situation

Holland

Lexington NC

Just 50 minutes from Mayberry

Please share your picture with others in my gallery at
http://www.pbase.com/kippercat/the_andy_griffith_show

by writing to me at hollandsh...@yahoo.com