It is a slow Saturday morning, so I decided to flip over to TVLand in the hopes
that Andy might be on.  Imagine my surprise when TVLand was showing some
reality show called "First Love, Second Chance".  The premise is that high
school sweethearts are reunited after 30 years or so.  So I kept on watching to
see if they would have Sharon DeSpain and Andrew Taylor on the show.  No such
luck, just a lot of people I did not know.

Orville Hendricks - Mayberry's Butter and Egg Man - I know just where my high
school sweetheart is - out in the kitchen fixing lunch.  Aint that right Martha?