Since we seem to have settled which Andy show had the least number of actors,
how about guessing which show had the most actors?  I will start off, and
without cheating and going to look at all of the shows, I would probably guess
that it might be "The Jinx".  There were all the men in the barber shop at the
start, and all of the people out at the lake in the middle, and then there was
quite a crowd at the drawing for the television at the end.  I think that would
be my guess.

Orville Hendricks - The Butter and Egg Man - Not much of a crowd around my
homestead now a days.  So many friends have gone on.