While watching the 5th season episode, 'Aut Bee's Romance', this morning , I
noticed something unusual. During the whole show only 8 actors appear.....David
Quinn

Season 1..Episode 1...there are only 7 speaking parts..Andy, Opie, Aunt Bee,
Barney, Rose, and the guy she married, I forgot his name, and Emma Watson. They
are the only ones seen in the show except at the very beginning we see a man
and woman pass the courthouse in opposite directions , only their heads are
seen..Except for the wedding, Andy washing the squad car, Aunt Bee playing
baseball and fishing, the rest of the show is shot in the Taylor houseĀ  and
Opie's bedroom..The final scene of Aunt bee Leaving is shot first from Opie's
bedroom and then at the truck.