I got up early this morning, and being a Saturday, I turned the TV on to catch
a cartoon.  All of us remember watching Saturday morning cartoons, either when
we kids or when our own children sat on the floor for hours every Saturday
morning.  Now, I can't handle the new cartoons, but I do watch Boomerang
Network which only shows old cartoons.  I immediately recognized Howard Morris'
voice.  So this afternoon I did a search on IMDB and was amazed at how many
different voices he did on so many different cartoons.  I knew that he did a
lot of them, but had no idea how many.  And then of course, the
wonderful  voice of Jackie Joseph........you always know when it's her in a
cartoon.  Isn't it cool that Ernest T. and his lovely "Romena" would both be
doing all of these cartoon voices?
Andrea (My husband's been known to roll his pant legs up like Opie)