Hey, Mayberry Friends. I may have shared this before but can't remember.(I'm
getting old.) A few weeks ago my mother-in-law needed cataract surgery and my
wife and I took her to her appointment. While in the waiting room I noticed a
white haired fellow across from me that looked familiar. I was trying to place
him when a nurse came out and called "James Best." He immediately got up and
walked back. Whoa! Being that close to a TAGS alumnus and I didn't speak to
him. Anyway, he wouldn't have had time for a verse of "Rock and Roll Rosie from
Raleigh." These Mayberry moments are so great.

 Larry in Lincolnton

"Don't call us boy, we'll call you. I ain't got no phone." ....Jim Lindsey