Hey, Mayberry Friends. My granddaughter's fourth grade class is visiting
Raleigh in a few weeks and I'm making as many TAGS references as I can. I hope
she visits the state aquarium. They once had a silver carp there caught in
Mayberry, NC by Howard Sprague. I've heard he's since been released.
I'll probably relate more as I think of them.
Why not visit one of my favorite websites; ncaquariums.com. The one on Roanoke
Island is very close to Andy's home.
    Larry in Lincolnton
"They wanna' put ol' Sam in the Raleigh Aquarium, and they're gonna put a
plaque with my name on it right by the tank as the man who caught him."
...Howard Sprague