All this talk of Sundays got me to thinking about my childhood. If I recall, very few things opened on Sundays in both NC and So. Calif, where I grew up (Daddy was in the Corps). Later when they opened stores on Sundays, we kids were hankering to go to the dimestore after church but Mama said it wasn't right. So, even when not visiting family, we stayed home and read while our parents rested after a long, hard week. I don't think anyone does that anymore; we've forgotten how to relax, like in the episode Sermon for Today. TAGS was ahead of its time in many ways! Aunt Bee of Orlando