>>Can anyone help me? I'm hosting the Ladies Aid at my church in a couple of
weeks, and I'm trying to find either a coloring book or coloring pages of
TAGS. Do such things exist?

 Ed Mease<<

"I got a whole stack of comical color books you can have free, Mister Mease.
Been getting 'em from that burger place with the big yellow "M" out front.
Ain't any of 'em TAGS tho'... mostly Grimace and Hamburglar. I already solved
one of the jumbles inside too. The answer was fries."

Jethro Bodine, Beverly Hills, Ca.