Here is a really tough Otis trivia question.  We know Aunt Bee was born on
March 17 because she mentioned that once on the show.  Was Otis born before or
after March 17?  Here is a hint, the exact date of Otis' birthday was never
mentioned, you must figure this question out by inference.

Orville Hendricks - Selling Butter and Eggs.  I am lucky, Martha's birthday is
December 7th.  Me being a veteran, I can always remember Martha's birthday.