People used to think left handed people were mentally unbalanced.  Students
were forced not to be left handed.  Of the first 30 presidents in American
history, only one, James Garfield was left handed.  Since then several
Presidents have been left handed, including the present one.  The word sinister
comes from the Latin for left, and the French word gauche, which means awkard
or impolite is from the French word for left.

I have scoured my memory, but I cannot remember any regular on Andy being left
handed.  Several people played sports, bowled, hunted, fished, drew a pistol
and wrote, but everyone I can remember used their right hand.  Can anyone
remember a left hander on Andy?

Orville Hendricks - Selling butter and eggs.  I am right handed, and Martha and
Evan are my right hand men.