Well lets see, how did I make money as a youngster?

     On my birthday when I was seven, I stood out on the side walk and told
everyone who walked past that today is my birthday. Most people gave me a
nickle for that.

      When I was about nine I agreed to saw up a big pile of wood that was to
be burnt for eat, I was paid $5.00 up front and was to get another five when
the job was done. I sawed the end off of one board and that was hard work so I
spent the five dollars and stayed out of that guys sight.

     Let's see, I didn't tossle corn but I weeded ment and picked potatoes.
Long about that same time I made pot holders and sold them. Than around the age
of 13 I was a paper boy.

     West Coast Barney

      (Bob Phillips)

           P.S. It's about 115 degrees here in the Phoenix area today.