A few days ago, I noticed the front porch railings needed a coat of paint.  The
first thing I did was to go downtown to see if I could find Newton Monroe.  He
was not there.  Someone said he was performing in Las Vegas, and someone else
said he was voicing Mr. Potato Head in the new Toy Story movie.  But he did
leave his merchandise at a consignment store here in town, so I picked up a
nice fox fur for Martha and I got myself a new wristwatch.

Back to the story.  I went to the lumber yard and got the paint and came on
back home to get the job done.  It was quite a job with all the small places,
and intricate scroll work and what not, but I presevered and got it finished.
I surprised even myself.  I am ept.

Orville Hendricks - The Butter and Egg Man - Martha went shopping while I was
painting.  She can't stand to see a grown man cry.