All this talk about Mayberry Days gave me a real inspiration. I am thinking of organizing a Mr. Schwamp Day here in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. There are great accommodations just an hour away at the beautiful Taylor Home Inn. Everyone would have to come wearing a cheap wig and no one would be allowed to speak during the entire day. I would put benches outside all the shops and restaurants downtown so everyone could just spend the day sitting on a bench watching the people go by. In the evening we could have a tea party at one of the big old mansions in town. I know a lot of girls who would come. Then instead of Ernest T throwing a rock through the window, I would throw a quail into the house and which ever girl was the first to point would win a prize. I mean, this thing has the potential to become something really BIG. I might even be able to get the merchants to donate some prizes and we could have a contest to see who could finally solve the mystery of who Mr. Schwamp really is. I will need some more time to give it some thought as this is just in the incubation stage right now.

Ken Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire WI 54701
715-839-8470