Hey Folks,

Since folks have been mentioning it here some lately, I thought I should clarify that the Andy Griffith autobiography that folks see on some sites has been listed very prematurely.

There is no release date for this book on the horizon.

You can be sure that whenever there's anything confirmed to report about it, we'll have accurate news here. And whenever the book is actually available, TAGSRWC's own Weaver's Dept. Store (http://WeaversDepartmentStore.com) will of course be stocking it. But for now, there's no news.