Since we have been doing trivia questions, here is another one.  We know that
in Andy's final season on TAGS, 1968, the show was the #1 rated television show
for the entire year.  We also know Andy tried acting in a series a few more
times (Headmaster, The New Andy Griffith Show, Matlock), but was never again in
a show that finished #1 for the entire year.  However there was someone who
was.  So the question is:  Name the Actor/Actress who Starred/Co-Starred in two
completely different television shows that were the #1 rated television show
for the entire year.  I do not mean a show that was #1 for a week, but #1 for
the entire year.  I will give you a small hint, these shows were 10 years apart
and this person was the co-star in the first and the star in the second.

Orville Hendricks - Peddling Butter and Eggs.  I guess you could say that I was
the 11th co-star in one of Andy's shows.