I've noticed before that in two  or three episode in particular, the
Title of the Episode (minus a small word such a  or the) is included in
the actual words spoken by the characters..three times I think..by
different characters in one case, multiple times by two characters in
another, and once by Andy in another.   As with most discoveries, there
are probably more than I recall, so I'll post this as a trivia question.

What episodes is the actual title to the episode included in the spoken
words of the characters?

Now, as I post the link below, for  anyone who does not have a book with
the Episode names, it occurs to me that there are several one-word
Titles that might qualify such as "the Jinx"  and "the Manicurist" so
I'll just say the ones I have in mind have at least two words..(besides
a or the)

Here is a link to episode names

http://mayberry.com/tagsrwc/wbmutbb/anewsome/private/ep_guide.htm

I'm sure you can find my three, perhaps many more.

Maybe we can have some other Dialog about how Episode title were
established.  Before Books and tapes/DVDs, they were probably largely
unknown outside the writers/creators..

..Enjoyed the podcast about "Other" if the Darling boys talked there
could have been a line about..this is Rodney and this is my "Other
Brother" or something like that.

The Untrained Voice