My wife, grandaughter and I had the pleasure of seeing Dean Webb and his band
Missouri Boatride Saturday evening in Kimberling City, MO..They put on a
fantastic show every other Saturday night in the mall parking lot. I think they
have three more Saturday nights planned for this summer. Check out their
website, missouriboatride.com. They did a tribute show for Mitch and played
more Dillard songs than they usually do. And in between songs talked about
Mitch. If you live close enough, it is well worth your Mayberry time to go see
them, or at the least check out their CD's. Butch in Casey