One of the regulations for canoeing the Green River in NC is that no alcohol
or glass containers are permitted on the river. It's a state law. I guess
you might even call it the Green River Ordinance.

I wondered what was the Green River Ordiance. Here, we had in the forties a
Green River Ordiance, and it was a manufacturing plant of some sort during the
1940's.

I firmly believe that in every situation, no matter how difficult, God extends
grace greater than the hardship, and strength and peace of mind that can lead
us to a place higher than where we were before.
-Andy Griffith

 I am glad that you put that up there, Vivian.

"Spread a Little Sunshine" is the song that I think Barney and Andy sang
together the best. We did not have songs like this up north. I do remember
"There is a Fountain."

 --
 "Then the Lord said to me, 'You have seen well, for I am watching over my word
to perform it.'" Jeremiah 1:12