Thanks to everyone who asked about my squad car. Ebay has nothing on our little
digest. I feel so fortunate that someone like Ken Anderson ended up with it.
Knowing that he will share it with the kids as well as folks in the long term
care faculties is great. Taking it to car shows was fun but making the day a
little brighter for the folks at the nursing homes was special. I'll miss the
car but know it's found a good home. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with
another one someday. If so maybe Ken and I can have our own squad car
rendezvous at the Taylor Home B&B.