One of my favorite color episodes of TAGS is Dinner At Eight.  I was in the
kitchen deciding what I should fix for supper and decided on spaghetti.  I
turned on the t.v. so I could watch TAGS while I was cooking and there it
was-Dinner At Eight!!  We had a good laugh at our house because the meal I was
preparing directly corresponded with what was on the t.v.  There was enough
spaghetti left for our lunches for the next day.  My husband commented that he
liked my spaghetti but was glad he didn't have to eat it three times!!