Tonight (Monday 6 September) at 7pm CENTRAL time we will be recording episode 100 of the Two Chairs No Waiting Andy Griffith Show Fan Podcast and you are invited to join in on the fun.

You can watch the live streaming video of the show AND chat with fellow fans of The Andy Griffith Show in the process. It's kind'a like sitting on the front porch and visiting.

I hope you can make it for a visit. The link below will take you right to the video stream and the chat room. You can join in on one, either, or both the chat and/or the video.

http://mayberry.com/podcasts/live/