On this 50th Anniversary of the TAGS premiere, I am writing from Oliver
Gossage's purported home in Back Bay Boston...we are on a New England vacation
and hope to track down some of Ollie's relatives after we check out the freedom
trail--what?--you mean Ollie isn't from Back Bay Boston?  Guess I shouldn't
have
listened to Mr. Schwamp and Mrs. Wiley!

We are headed to Calvin Coolidge's home in Plymouth Notch, VT later this week,
so will be sure to listen for anything profound the President has to say.

Keith in Nebraska (but temporarily in Back Bay Boston)

Barney to Andy:  Either you did that good of a job with Ernest T. or Mrs. Wiley
is a nut!