No, the Rimshaw house was definitely not the house used in "The Munsters". The
Rimshaw house was actually Mrs. Wiley's house next door to Andy's house in that
episode. Watch carefully as Andy, Barney, and Ernest T. leave Mrs. Wiley's
towards the end of the episode. Then it is confirmed when Sweet Romeena and
Ernest T. hop over that tree trunk in the yard on the other side of Andy's
house (to the left as you face Andy's house).

I recently went on a tour of the Universal Studios backlot in Los Angeles, and
the house used as the Munsters' house is located there. In fact, it is on the
same street/neighborhood as the "Desperate Housewives" set. I got a picture of
it, and it looks pretty much the same as when the Munsters lived there,
although less spooky.

Gee, I'll bet the monthly magazine "Learn-a-Month" would be interested in that
in its "Odd Facts Known by Few" section.

Mr. Schwamp