I believe the extra Joseph Glenn asked about is Tom Jacobs.  He is Danny
Thomas' older brother. The way I
understand it, and I have reliable sources, I called Sarah and she said
Juanita over at the diner told her the man
that is usually with Nice Dress Nellie, sitting and standing with her at
public gatherings, dancing with her at the
class reunion, is Tom Jacobs.  Now, when he is holding the ladder for Otis,
he has a hat on, and I think it completely
changes his appearance, might be 2 different men, the other man being bald
and all.  Sarah also told me that
Nice Dress Nellie had appeared in some of the earlier Bob Newhart show.  I
haven't actually seen her in any of these
Bob Newhart shows yet.

I am still in the camp to identify Mr Schwump and Nice Dress Nellie.  They
need to finally be honored and recognized.

If you go to YouTube and type in "schwump quickie", you will see Mr Schwump
in a small segment of  the 1945 Christmas
in Connecticut.

Hope y'all have a blessed day!
Nita Kuhns
Summertown, Tn