I knew lots of people would post correct answers regarding Bob's question
concerning the time deadline for someone claiming the wallet Opie found. And
lots of people did.

It got me to wondering....I think it would have been unusual (unlikely) for Bob
to have missed that part of the conversation as it all took place within 30
seconds or so.  Then I went back and noted that Bob said he was watching the
show on the local TV station.  I wonder if, maybe, the dialogue about "he's
already been here five minutes" was cut and the edited version left you with
impression that 3:00pm was the deadline.

Ken in AZ