Ken,  You hit the nail on the head about the important things in life and how
they are shown so often on TAGS.  I've been fortunate to have learned that at
an early age.  My freshman year in high school (1970) my best friend since the
2nd grade and I became friends with 3 other guys we met in high school.  The 5
of us are still great friends today.  Getting together often, sometimes with
our wives and sometimes just the guys.  I would trade the friendship of those 4
fine men for all the gold in gold truck from the Denver mint (had to work in
another TAGS reference).  One of the many things that has held us together is
our love of TAGS.  Lines from the show are often quoted at our get togethers.
We have many fine memories and are always making new ones.

As for Andy using his hand to cover a laugh.  I think it was either the Gold
Truck or the Thomas A. Moody episode, but Barney was training some deputies,
one of which was Floyd.  Barney was saying something to the trainees about bud
nippin and they were shouting out "NIP IT!!!!".  Floyd was nearest the camera
and his movement and expression were so funny (as always) that Andy had his
hand over his mouth but you could still see a smile.  I always loved that scene.

Just for reasons like that, I like to go on youtube and watch scenes of Harvey
Korman and Tim Conway on the Carol Burnett Show.  They were also a great
comedic team.  I'd rather watch Tags and scenes from old shows on youtube than
most things show on TV today.  Does that make me a curmudgeon?  I hope so.
That's what I want to be in my old age.

Harry in Salem, VA.