Sure never expected so much conversation about my worm posting. Sure hope no one was eating spaghetti at the time. Now that we have worms out of the way, I would like for someone to explain exactly what "frog gigging" is. Never heard that terminology here in the Midwest. Just how does one go about gigging frogs? We would just catch them with our bare hands and put them in a bucket. We just called it "catching frogs". We always let them go again as we really didn't have a use for them. We would actually much prefer catching the pollywogs aka tadpoles and then watch them transform into frogs and then we would let them go.

"Somebody remembered my birthday."

Kenneth G. Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701