To Orville - I don't think there was the sensitivity to physically-challenged
people in the 60s as there is now. Notice that poor old Willis Cundiff was
never even shown and when Goober was disabled they basically made the point
that it was all in his head. I guess in this way our society has actually
improved over time (not in too many ways, in my opinion).

As far as living in your hometown, I guess there is the Ken Anderson way of
looking at it and the Sharon Dispaine way. I'm with Ken. Nothing wrong with
being a small fish in a small pond.

Just moved and got a 42" flat screen - it's so much better for TAGS viewing!

Peggy

" Perhaps you've read my column 'Meandering with Margaret?' "