> Andy sure got a bad sunburn and stayed out by the pool a long time, in
> addition the trees were in full bloom and all.
> Maybe it was around Labor Day? Who knows?

I agree. Why would there be a Harvest Ball in the summer? Wikipedia states that
Harvest Moon occurs just before or just after the fall equinox, which means it
can happen as early as mid September or as late as mid October. We all know
from going to Mayberry Days that it gets pretty dang hot (I know how hot I am,
dang hot) during the day but come night time and you cool off REAL fast. Work
the Silent Auction table and you'll need sun screen.

I've been using my favorites TAGS line of all in my sign off for years. I can
just picture how that scene plays out every time I think about it.   It is so
typical of the way a little kid would think.

Harriet, the chicken thief
 ......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's an
old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........