You are so right Allan. I just love my Hawthorne Mayberry Christmas Village that I put under one of our Christmas trees each year. Just seeing all the buildings and trees with snow on them is really a sight. And then to turn off all the house lights and just have the building lights on while listening to Christmas carols is about as close to a Mayberry Christmas as one can get. I am so glad I bought every building that came out with the Christmas village. I wish they would have made a figurine of Mr. Weaver looking in the jailhouse window. That would have been the piece de résistance.

Kenneth G. Anderson
2906 May Street
Eau Claire, WI 54701
715-839-8470